Friday 28 February 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 February Tag

Hello!
Swooping in for an insanely speedy post (we are currently having fun with chicken pox... :-/ ) so last minute posting of a tag I finished a while ago. Actually there are two tags. Yup. I loved doing this so much I did it twice ;-)
So without further ado,here are both of February 12 Tags of 2014


The first is a classic take on Tims tag (seen here),using the same colours etc. I wanted to have the chalkboard as tickets-I love how popped these turned out,with their crazy broken arrows-here have a closer look...


 The next tag I wanted to be sepia's and old romantic film style. I used one of my favourite Paper Artsy stamps and a My Favourite Things die to get the dreamy Hollywood look. I think the chalkboard effect makes them look slightly creepy-which I LOVE,so I went ahead and used the sander to scratch out some parts of the stamp

A bit of Tim's film ribbon,quote and heart and arrow complete the tag and draws it back to its muse


Well,thats all folks! Back to smothering itchy children with aloe vera,see you next time :-)

Lou x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Lou! Well done on being one of the winners they are great takes on the original. :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Louise Your tag is pretty

    Peggy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dreamy Hollywood look....very cool!!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your filmstrip tag is killer. Absolutely love it. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your tags are fabulous! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tags and congrats on your win! Love your originality. And good luck with the whole chicken pox thing - I'm itching just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS!!!! Love love love love love these!! So, scraplifting your idea!!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-we all love comments ;-)