Thursday 21 August 2014

Happy little birdie

Hi hi :-)


Happy nearly weekend :-D Today is my DT day over at Make the Day Special Stamp Store-Throwback Thursday.
I know some of my posts can dubiously be called 'Throwback',but todays post is TRULY a throwback. I used  the gloriously vintage Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals and the not so quite as vintage Think Fast to create a card one of my favourite quotes


I know,I know-its a chicken,but it could be a seagull. If you half squint. And look from a distance ;-)

He and the fries are water coloured and the packet is paper pieced and the sentiment typed with my trusty vintage typewriter. Then a little stitching around the edge in 'fry' colour to finish it off.
I am poping this into the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge



Right,thats all from me-Im off to fulfill this cards demand ;-)
Lou x

2 comments:

  1. Love that phrase :) the typed sentiment bought back memories of my old petite typewriter which was a lovely red colour!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and I LOVE that you paired that sentiment with the bird and fries. Fab coloring too!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-we all love comments ;-)